- New option for sorting issues by open and closed: This option can be setup in the publisher company profile under virtual publisher settings. It will sort issues in the plan view by open and then closed, showing the closed items in gray.
- New option on plan creation to not use a cover signature: This is good for publications or issues which do not use a cover signature. This option can be changed at any time in the plan details view.
- Advanced file viewer is now visible on all plan views: You can now view spreads and all plan view pages in the advanced file view system. This allows better visual control of your pages and ads.
- New editorial clipboard filters: There are 2 new options in the editorial clipboard which allow you to see both placed and unplaced editorials in the plan.
- New option to see inserts less than 8 pages on plans: There is a new setting in the plan display options which allows users to see all pages of the insert in the plan as long as it is 8 pages or less. This option makes it easier to see the content of your insert. Please note the insert is read only in the plan view and cannot be dragged to or from.
- Coupon enhancement: Coupon issues are now scanned real time and will show a red bar over the pages of concern.
- New help videos added! VP Quickstart, adding a publication and adding an issue.
- Change in plan editorial details view: The editorial details view now shows only the pages with the editorial on it. Before it would show all pages in between the start and end of the editorial.
- New enhancements to book shifter functions: Book shifter now includes ability to shift content forward and backward will auto fixing signatures.
- New option to remove pages and decrease book plan size: This can be seen on any page menu.
Editorial Manager Plugin
- We now support syncing notes down to the active document in the page manager plugin. This allows users to see notes entered in VP pages, directly on their documents as a layer.
- New brand list in advertiser customer detail view: You can now see your customer's brand details by clicking customers -> companies -> company details and on the right there will be a list of brands and products your customers have entered in past ads.
- New option to force a form fill on publisher approvals: You can now setup publisher approvals and force users to fill any form item before they are allowed to approve the cycle. This can be setup in Publication or publisher details -> approval cycles -> the approval cycle details form -> Fill Form Action
- Advanced file viewer is now visible on all ads: This new viewer allows finer control of the visual ad display than the previous viewer. This viewer included zoom in, zoom out, fit and more.
- New option to create CT/Vector file in ad size form: This option allows greater control in the ad size detail form so that CT/Vectors are only created when you need them.
- New enhanced spread view: The new spread details view allows you to see all of your spread details including splits in one single view.
- New approvals and rejections report: This new report can be found on the dashboard and shows all approvals and rejections for a publication.
SendMyAd Tablet Ads
- New option to turn off EFT Tablet ads: This is helpful if you do not wish to receive EFT tablet ads.
SendMyAd Digital Ads
- New ability to create ad reservations for Digital Ads: If you have the digital ad portal option, you can now create digital ad reservations.
- Google DFP API updated to v201502
- New field, "Has Reservation" in VP Ad Clipboard list view
- We increased the requirement for Internet Explorer to be 9 or above, from 8.