- New reports list view makes finding and viewing reports easier.
- New ability to set a single page size in a plan to a custom size. This can be found in the page details action menu and can be used to produce single custom page sizes.
- New type of percentages data can now be viewed on the vp book plan footer. This can be setup from the plan display details in the top right corner.
- Magazine viewer now shows section labels on the page display.
- Magazine viewer now shows special signatures.
- Special signatures now support front and back side feature for saddle stitched book plans.
- New user right added to allow or disallow users from creating plan versions.
- Special signature support added to VP book plan ladder view.
- Users can create multiple editorials on a book plan at a time.
- Users can now create multiple ad reservations on a book plan at a time.
- VP Runlist view has been converted to a fixed header table and the totals and header fields can now always be seen when scrolling.
- Selected Edition can now be used in the file delivery path when delivering VP plan pages.
- Editorial details view now has a new view menu at the bottom right. This new menu allows users to see 3 new options when viewing editorials. Shape, Shape and preview and Preview only. This is handy for seeing story shapes once the actual preview has come into partial page stories.
- Editorial list view can now be edited in bulk. This will save editors a lot of time.
- Editorial Assignment users in the editorial details view can now be searched for in the drop down details.
- Users can now add custom fields to the editorial planning view.
- Row heights can be set on the editorial planning view.
- Issue reports enhancements including live filtering by time and deadline types.
- Send ad view now has search inside of publication drop down. We have done away with the old search input field and combined it into the publication drop down.
- All select drop downs in the site have been re-skinned using a better technology.
- New company level setting added allowing publishers to hide old issues from all views x number of days after the issue's run date.
- Added a new notification email that can be sent when the advertiser changes the issue on any ad.
- Publisher dashboard now moved to statistics view in left menu.
- Publisher dashboard Tabs now moved to left menu items for easier access.
- Ad creator ads now have XMP job ticket when they are delivered or downloaded.