Release notes for Aug 31 hot fixes
Signature, Supplied Item changes
- VP: Signatures tab renamed to "Signatures & Inserts". All inserts are now managed from this list.
- VP: Supplied Items tab renamed to "Onserts & Polybags". This list now contains only items running outside of the book.
- VP: Inserts now show in book plan as all pages by default. Old style inserts will still exist but are being phased out.
- VP: Inserts are draggable on the book plan by grabbing the name label.
- VP: Inserts are now shown as starting on page, instead of starting after page. We found that publishers think in placement term as "In the fold". This means our previous form setups of placing inserts "After a page" were wrong and confusing.
- VP Polybags and wraps now show extra information on the form like:
- Creation Date
- Created By User
- Last Update
- VP: Support for offline option in polybags, wraps and onserts
- VP: Support for include percent forward to adjust the percentages on the plan to include in the percentage counting or not.
- VP: New option to override the page numbering for specific inserts without effecting the main plan folio numbers.
Edition System Changes
- New inline id field added to the edition list view. This id can be used to identify unique books by their content.
- Changes to the edition calculation engine to support compacting region markets into the distribution region when possible.
- Changes to the edition calculation engine to support demographics breaking single editions out for states or local markets.
- Easier to manage regions list per plan by clicking on whole row