July 12 Release Notes
Virtual Publisher & SendMyAd
- Added several new fields to the issue details area and changed the edit issue interface to support more sectioned data.
- Added Issue Theme Text Field
- Added Issue Circulation Text Field
- Added Printer Drop down. Allows selection of who is printing the issue.
- New Task and Notes drawing tool speeds up drawing notes on ads and editorials by allowing the user to draw the shapes directly on to the ad or page.
- See video tutorial here: http://screencast.com/t/v6cz1DUhl
- 3 New Reports Added
- New VP "Ads and Editorials Run List" report shows all ads and editorials. This new report can be found in the reports download area.
- New VP "Ads Only Run List" report shows all ads and inserts. This new report can be found in the reports download area.
- New advertiser by publication report available in Virtual Publisher and SendMyAd. This new report allows publishers to see a list of advertiser companies by publication and an active ad count.
- New VP feature to save a plan as a version. You can now save each vp plan up to 2 times. Each saved version creates a new set of editorials for each version.
- New Dialog Softproof HTML 5 based version.
- New option in force form fill item in publisher approvals allows the forcing of a format to be phone number or url.
- New Virtual Publisher feature to plan editorials before they are created. This new system also manages editorial deadlines and editorial budget.