October 25th Release Notes
- New Feature: Auto stamp content items on advertisements when the advertiser approves the ad. Please contact your sales representative if you are interested in learning more about this.
- Flash plugin is no longer required to use SMA.
- New trim tool is much faster and no longer requires flash.
- Ability to quickly change background color on ads view the views button at the bottom.
- New publisher only option to move an ad to different publication and issue before it is completed.
- New optional ad form item "Combo Ad".
- Issue lists in the ad upload form now match the same sorting as the ad list view issues dropdown filter.
- Issues list view can now be customized to not show hours minutes and seconds.
- Ability to quickly change background color on pages view the views button at the bottom.
- Editorial Reservations can now be added without an issue.
- Inserts can now be seen directly in the magazine viewer and invitations can be sent from it.
- Position notes metadata field added to editorial details.
- New feature to import 50 states list into vp regions
- New ad rate field option added to VP run list report
- New ability to remove sections from the VP editorial plan and not effect other editorial plans and issues.
- New option to set the order of editorial plan items.
- Change sections feature allows users to change the editorial plan item's section.
- Planned Editorials can now be linked to pre-exisiting editorial reservations. This is useful if the editorial reservation was created separately from the planned editorial.
- Editorial approvals can now auto-time stamp specific planned editorial deadlines.